Thursday, March 17, 2005

Who's envious now?

I don't follow celebrity trials closely. I still believe in the separation of show biz and news. Nevertheless, it's hard to miss that Robert Blake was acquitted of murder.

I wonder if Blake, basking in tons of publicity after years in the wilderness, hadn't been jealous of Michael Jackson these past few weeks. Usually, celebrity trials are done separately (so the public can enjoy them more easily), but Blake had strictly been an opening act for Michael.

I think now, however, that Michael is jealous. He must figure "I've got tons more reasonable doubt than Blake (not to mention I'm a bigger star, and was a bigger child star), so if he got off I better get off, too." It's certainly plausible Michael will be freed. If he is, he and Robert should have a party, catered by Martha, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter