Thursday, August 25, 2005

The public interest

Columnist Armstrong Williams is moving up the Pulitzer list:

You’re a Cop. You respond to a domestic abuse call. You bang on the door. The door opens. Standing before you, like a sight of ineffable grandeur, is a bored housewife. Her body rocks big time. She isn’t wearing anything. What do you do?

Williams said a source told him this is common. His response? We decided to investigate.

Well, what journalist wouldn't?

Our sources on the police force say it’s a fairly recent phenomenon, occurring pretty much over the past ten years.

Maybe so, but I can recall plenty of jokes from my childhood about children resembling the milk man, and this was after there were no more milk men. Somehow, I don't think this is a recent phenomenon. But if you want to help Armstrong with his research, he's looking for your help: Send me your thoughts. Email me at arightside at aol.com and let me know if placing fake calls to police officers is a sign of sexual liberation, or a sad sign that the feminist movement has betrayed women by encouraging them to go about things as a male would.

P.S. I'm also calling Armstrong out on the "her body rocks big time." I'm guessing that these women's bodies pretty much follow the normal bell curve. Look for AW to start a new web site soon, and a more profitable one at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter