Friday, September 30, 2005

Lost Hath No Fury

David Fury, perhaps the best writer on the staff of Lost (he wrote the Emmy-nominated "Walkabout"), has left. Reports claim he's saying the producers are making it up as they go along. While I'm sure this is an exaggeration, I'm also sure there's a lot of give in the show, particularly since they don't know how long it'll run.

I think most Lost viewers are patient. Nevertheless, if they ever suspect there's no controlling vision, and they're just being jerked around, they will abandon the show in droves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Denis Tarlton said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

7:36 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Wow, just saw this comment by chance when I was looking for an old post. All I can say is thanks, denis!

8:08 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter