Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A little help

Say, PajamaGuy readers, what can be more fun that top 10 lists?

More than one reader has noted that ColumbusGuy is, er, an independent speller.

In a few days I'll be taking an editor's test and one of the tasks will be spelling, God knows why. How's about giving me your top 10 most commonly misspelled words, or even one or two? Let's give this Singularity thing a dry run and demonstrate how your collective brains are bigger than my own (as if that is some sort of accomplishment) and helping me avoid, you know, actually working (as if that is some sort of accomplishment).

When I'm done, I'll let you know how many of the words showed up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number one has got to be "accommodate," which is spelled wrong so often they should just change it. Then there's "supersede" and "minuscule." I cold think of others if I had the time.

10:30 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Thank you, thank you, excellent suggestions all.

6:14 AM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter