Sunday, May 14, 2006

Making The Best Of A Bad Situation II

Michelle Rodriguez, former star of Lost, on doing time for a DUI:

TV Guide: What was jail like?

Rodriguez: It was so cool! [Laughs] I love people, and it was a primal crew. The only thing that keeps them going is fighting for salt and making dice out of soap. It was an amazing experience. I wouldn't take it back for anything.

I like her attitude. She also gave a good reason for lock-up over community service:
...if I'm gonna do something for the community, I need to do that on my own accord. I don't like being told to do things for the community. I'd rather be in jail for a few days than be told what to do for a month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a nice thing she can do for her community: stop putting innocent people's lives at risk by driving while intoxicated.

11:36 AM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter