Saturday, December 23, 2006

Highly Recommended

Perhaps it's too late to get it for Christmas, but let me suggest a good read, as they say. It's written by a friend of mine, Scott Page. It's entitled The Difference, and it's about diversity of viewpoints and how they can help solve problems.

Theories on problem-solving have always interested me. The funny thing is, when I first heard about The Difference, I thought it might make an interesting companion piece to another intriguing book, Fooled By Randomness, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. So I checked out Page's page at Amazon.com and in the "Customers who bought items like this also bought " section, Taleb's book was at the top of the list.

Anyway, order a few copies and watch its Amazon rank climb.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understanding of course that this book may be used to promote affirmative action programs.

6:39 PM, December 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter