It'd be nice to think Carter is just senile, but no, he's just a nasty, self-righteous bigot.
"You couldn’t have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of checks and balances [at ‘60 Minutes’] and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas writing.”
-Jonathan Klein, former CBS Executive
- A nice UN global tax would fix this
- Let Lockyear pick out his cell
- More great moments in journalistic math
- Hotter than a pepper sprout
- Deaths In The Label Industry
- Peter Boyle
- Violent Disagreement
- As sure as night follows day
- Good Writin'
Friday, December 15, 2006