Friday, September 21, 2007

A True VIP

I regularly check out Virginia Postrel's blog. I was reading some stuff on TV replacements for swear words (one of my personal favorites is Robert Preston in Semi-Tough telling the Lord he's been a bad boy, and "now you're gonna thwart me") when I ran across her most recent post. She reveals she has breast cancer.

Virginia is at the top of the list of the best people I know. It's rare to find so many good qualities in one person. It's both a pleasure and honor to be her friend.

Anyway, she says the prognosis is good, and that's nice to hear. I only hope she knows how many people are wishing her good luck right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Oh, you bet. More than best wishes.

12:14 PM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter