Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nerd Joke

I made a good nerd joke the other day, but no one was around to hear it. (A nerd joke is something that only a small group of nerds might find funny, but no one else will get, and when explained to them, will still not find funny). So I'll just repeat it here.

I was watching a show about how they make sherbet. (Already sort of nerdy). They noted after the stuff was packaged, it was stored in -40 degree freezers to harden it.

Me (in a knowing, sarcastic manner): "Is that Celsius or Fahrenheit?" (Little snicker.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would have found "Kelvin" to be funnier.

3:21 AM, October 28, 2007  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

That's because you don't get the joke, anon. -40* is where F and C meet. 233K isn't funny.

6:52 AM, October 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I may not be able to do math, but anything with a K is funny.

5:53 PM, October 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can almost hear you say "anon" like moron. Now thats funny

3:01 PM, October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter