Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bad vibes

As I have remarked before I receive plenty of scam emails (usually with a Nigerian connection) telling me I have lucked out and can collect x million euros, dollars, pounds, gold Iraqi dinars, etc... But this one worried me
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 19/12/2007 of your selection as one of the three participants of the promotional Super Ena draw held on the 15 December2007.
The lucky numbers 5 8 5 2 26 71 70 came out first position therefore You have been approved for a lump sum pay out of Euro 27,134,567. This is from a total prize sum of Euro 9,300,000 shared amongst the first three (3) lucky winners in this category
Contact your claims agent for further information
Vito Grosso
vitogrosso03@yahoo.it
Congratulation once again
Gianluca maldini

Sorry, call me insensitive, but no way am I going to contact Fat Vito about this

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

I think it's kinda neat that you won 27MM out of a total prize pool of 9MM.

9:47 AM, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter