Wednesday, December 05, 2007

That's It?

After a slow start, Heroes ended with ridiculously quick strokes--thanks to the shortened season. And where do we stand?

Claire knows her dead is alive, but he'll be with the company while she'll keep mum.

Nathan, Peter and Parkman decide to reveal their powers and expose the company, and were stopped.

Hiro, showing how powerful he is, stopped Adam in a fairly nasty way.

Niki saved Monica with a little help from Micah.

Sylar revealed his true self to Maya before killing her--though she was revived by Mohinder (with Molly there for good measure). Elle saved the gang from being slaughtered by Sylar, but Sylar got Claire's blood and seemingly revived his powers.

Two regulars apparently died--Niki and Nathan. I say apparently because you never know with this show. The whole Niki plot never really worked with the fans, but I liked her. And I prefer Nathan, a somewhat compromised character, over his naive but confused brother Peter.

I'm not thrilled with Sylar's return. He was a good villain for a season, but I want new adventures. In fact, if I had to kill off two characters, it'd be Sylar and Peter--the two who combine all the powers. I like my characters strong but vulnerable.

Of course the main question now is when will the show return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter