There are all sorts of good (and not so good) ethics arguments why human cloning may be a bad idea. But sharks, fish, and now dragons provide a good counter-argument against the position that it's "unnatural."
"You couldn’t have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of checks and balances [at ‘60 Minutes’] and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas writing.”
-Jonathan Klein, former CBS Executive
- Isn't This Why We Have An FCC?
- Ender's Game, Here We Come
- Ok, So It Wasn't That Close
- Dem Debate
- Another Year Another Oscars
- The Big Day (When I Can't Drive On Hollywood Boule...
- Dear Ira
- Giving New Meaning To "Persistence Of Memory"
- Unnecessary Observation
Monday, February 25, 2008