Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love Is All Around

I was in the video store when I saw The Very Best Of The Mary Tyler Moore box set. They were practically giving it away, but it was videotape, and I don't buy tape.

But I did check out the titles--two per season:

Season 1 --- "Love Is All Around" and "Support Your Local Mother"

Season 2 --- "He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother" and "Where There's Smoke, There's Rhoda"

Season 3 --- "My Brother's Keeper" and "Put On A Happy Face"

Season 4 --- "The Lars Affair" and "Ted Baxter Meets Walter Cronkite"

Season 5 --- "Will Mary Richards Go To Jail?" and "The System"

Season 6 --- "Chuckles Bites The Dust" and "Once I Had A Secret Love"

Season 7 --- "Lou Dates Mary" and "The Last Show"

Some fine titles, no question, but compare them to my planned tribute. I listed 45 episodes, yet only picked 8 of their 14 choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter