Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Real Difference Over RD

This is from TV Squad:

I don't have much of an opinion on Rosario Dawson. I've seen a few of her movies, like Clerks 2 and Death Proof, but instead of blowing my mind with every film, she's left me in a state of indifference. [....] That said, Dawson did a pretty good job hosting this episode.

Wow. I couldn't disagree more. Rosario Dawson is one of those people I always enjoy in a movie, even bad ones. But her episode of SNL was disappointing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly this past Sat. was the worst of the season - just boring from start to finish. Is it election fatigue? SNL writers don't seem to know whatto go after.

Also, I think they need a second person on the news. Seth Meyer can't carry the fake news. There really hasn't been a great solo news act since Dennis Miller left, imho.

7:59 AM, January 20, 2009  
Blogger New England Guy said...

The news has been sorta tired for a while (Since Chevy Chase frankly)- I haven't liked it since they gave up on playing it straight (though Kevin Nealon did it that way and he wasn't so hot)-its best now as a vehicle for the "guest commentators"

10:29 AM, January 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosario Dawson is hot. Her best performance, though, was when she was pre-hot as a loose teeny-bopper in Kids -- which was a pretty decent flick.

Mikey in Mich.

p.s. if ya plan on betting Pitt in the Bowl, then do it soon, as the line has already gone from 6.5 to 7 and will continue to rise..

12:58 PM, January 20, 2009  
Blogger New England Guy said...

I picked the stock market to be above 14000 at years end- I don't bet nuthin. I root

2:31 PM, January 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter