Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Few More

Before the month is done, just a few license plates I forgot to mention.

JAG4JD. I think you can figure out what kind of car this is. The only question is did the driver buy it upon graduation from law school, or was it a gift from daddy?

MCODYSY. Odyssey I get. But is this MC Odyssey, who takes us on a musical journey, McOdyssey, son of Odyssey, or just the guy's initials?

O LK O. Very mysterious. The letters to LOOK moved around. Is this some word trick, meaning outlook, or something like that?

EXREEX. Not sure what this is, but is he a former reformer?

DIVERCI. An Italian name? A fan of diversity? A guy who likes Chicago streets?

4LAART. At first I thought this was some sort of Scandinavian thing. But after a second, I realized this guy loves art in Los Angeles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter