Friday, October 29, 2010

Must be Someone Unbeaten

I think Oregon is the best team in college football.  The AP rankings agree, even if the BCS doesn't see it that way.  But the rest I'm not sure about.

In particular, let's talk about my league, the Big Ten.  There's bound to be at least one unbeaten team still around.  At this point, it happens to be Michigan State. They're a decent team, but should they be in the top 5?  They're not facing OSU this season, so if they make it past Iowa this week, they've got an excellent chance of getting to the end of their schedule without a loss.  But if they face a team like Oregon at the end, I don't see a happy ending.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with U about MSU; they R a buncha phonies. There R at least a dozen better squads in the nation. However, I think that Boise State is the best team. I hope that they meet Oregon in the championship.


lil bro Mikey, who attended Michigan State.

1:39 PM, October 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter