Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Extra Edition: Extradition

With Libya changing, I see that some are calling for the extradition of the Lockerbie bomber.  It made me look back to what I wrote two years ago about Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi.

Even back then I'd heard rumors he wasn't actually terminal, that it was some sort of secret deal.  My argument, of course, was based on the official explanation being true (and also based on believing he was guilty, even though some claim he isn't). Since we can now see it was either a lie or a faulty diagnosis, I'm in favor of extradition to any country that will lock him up.  I'd be glad he lived long enough to see it happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

I am amazed at your compassion LAGuy. At least now we know where they got the saying "getting off Scot-free"

3:38 PM, August 24, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter