Sunday, January 01, 2012

Vanity Plates Of The Month

On an Alfa Romeo:  CARNIV4.  At first I thought it was something about a carnival, but now I'm pretty sure it's about the guy being carnivorous.

PEEKBOO.  You're only allowed seven spaces, and I thought about taking any other letter from peekaboo--pekaboo, peekabo, eekaboo--and none of them seemed to work.

C1BROKR.  I would think a broker would try to advertise that he's A-1.

SO KITTY.  So like a cat lover.

BRBR 1.  Barber?  Barbara?  Berber? Barbarian?

THE MVP.  Cocky.

YRU NRVS.  A rather impertinent question.

4 SUNY.  So is it for a son or a college?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe "PICABO" is the name of a skier and is pronounced Peek-a-boo. Avoid the IP problems by using "PICABOO" ?

CI BROKER? CN M ALL.

Its a pleas for better waether and spelling

6:29 AM, January 01, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter