Friday, December 26, 2014

Yes, yes I would

I saw a link to this yesterday--a mere two days after the Greatest Birthday of All Time--and I'm not quite sure why the poster saw fit to do this two and a half years after it was published. Nevertheless, it's a great article. It belongs with the Ann Arbor communications professor who hates Republicans, gladly. (I empathize with her.)


The author, Kate Gunn, is wonderful. "So here's the lesson kids - straight from the Supreme Court of America - 'You have a right to own a gun. Go buy a gun. Use it if you ever need to shoot someone who's threatening you."

And that's her clincher.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the Greatest Birthday Of All Time?

8:28 AM, December 26, 2014  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Oh, no, I'm not going to fall for that trick.

8:45 AM, December 26, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter