Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pick your Dick

Kudos to Frank Easterbrook for citing controlling authority: Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, you know what I mean” can amount to extortion under the Hobbs Act, just as it can furnish the gist of a Monty Python sketch.

The guy must do great at standup. "Well, you know, that's the gist of it."

(Really reprising LAGuy this morning. What can I say, when it fits it fits--although the  Donald Trump Insult Generator did say "Why does ColumbusGuy constantly seek out trivial nonsense?")

1 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

"I hear that sleepy eyes New England Guy will be fired like a dog? I can't imagine what is taking so long."

I love these things but given the fact that the insult generators have moved to Time means we've moved to a "My mom's on woo-woo" moment

This one was particularly cruel to someone who is posting from work early in the AM. Damn. How did he know? ("Some first class surveillance and drones, baby")

6:44 AM, July 22, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter