Saturday, October 03, 2015

New England shall rise again

So I'm watching various football games in my favorite, er coffee shop, and Michigan who had been up 6-0 at the half has moved well ahead 21-0, nice, but lo Purdue is shockingly close to Michigan State with two minutes left, and given the noise in the, er, coffee shop, there is closed captioning. Turns out this is all significant to a New Hampshire championship.

I'm not as smart as LAGuy, so it took awhile. My first thought was, what stadiums are in New Hampshire, and why in the world would they play the title game there?

I blame it on the fact that they're letting women be announcers. President Trump will fix this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this was going to be a Brady persecution comment.

3:42 PM, October 03, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter