Monday, April 04, 2016

Spring Hopes Spring Eternal, I Eternally Hope

As of today (my birthday btw), the Pittsburgh Pirates are in first place, have the best record in baseball and are undefeated.

It would be great if this were to continue indefinitely  but I'd also be satisfied with the Cubs losing.  

I follow the Pirates and the Red Sox (I live here and you can't avoid it) pretty closely but I honestly don't recognize a big chunk of the opening days rosters this year.   I'm adapting but not necessarily fully enjoying the improved MLB product.

And when are they going to lose that stupid DH?  Its not too late to admit error.  

3 Comments:

Blogger LAGuy said...

Happy birthday, New England Guy. Enjoy the Pirates while you can.

8:45 AM, April 04, 2016  
Anonymous Denver Guy said...

Just back from Tucson where I didn't get to see a Rockies Spring Training game. but they have had enough excitement that I once again start the season with hope springing eternal. That should wear off by mid May.

10:24 AM, April 04, 2016  
Blogger New England Guy said...

As of April 6, my original post is still true- 2-0!

10:50 AM, April 06, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter