Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Not Far To Go

A new season of Fargo starts tonight.  The idea seemed bizarre when it was announced in 2014--a mini-series inspired by the movie Fargo but with an original story. (On top of that, I didn't like the movie as much as the critics did).  But somehow it worked--in fact, was compelling.

So I'm looking forward to the new season.  Like the first two, it's written by Noah Hawley.  I have no idea what the plot will be, but Hawley's done it twice before, so why not again?

Even better, it has a cast of actors I love--Carrie Coon, Michael Stuhlbarg, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ewan McGregor, Scoot McNairy and David Thewlis (who was in The Big Lebowski--Fargo the TV shows loves to echo other Coen Brothers movies).

So unless something goes very wrong, one more hour is spoken for in my week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter