Monday, April 25, 2005

Arianna Blogorama

The New York Times has never even mentioned Pajama Guy, but they're rolling out the red carpet for Arianna Huffington's new blog. I can see why. She promises it'll be written by 250 of "the most creative minds" in the country. Only one in three of us here at Pajama Guy is creative, and I'm not saying which.

Among these minds will be Walter Cronkite, who believes Karl Rove is behind everything, and Maggie Gyllenhaal, who thinks we got what we deserved on 9/11. (I apologize for simplifying their views--I'm just trying to be creative.)

The lineup will include journalists, politicians, movie stars--oh, who cares what else, they got movie stars! I only hope they allow comments, since it'll be the first time in years anyone's disagreed with them.

Arianna has hired Andrew Breitbart, Matt Drudge's second-in-command, to run things. I've met Breitbart. He's best known for writing Hollywood, Interrupted, a book that slams celebrities, so clearly he's a whore. I don't mean this as an insult. I'd sell out too, if anyone were buying.

So best of luck, Arianna. I'll link if you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter