Thursday, August 04, 2005

Uh-oh

There's trouble here in River City. First, Gloria Borger writes something smart from a Dem point of view, "How to lose smart."

Then, someone with whom I'm not familiar, Joan Vennochi, does the same, "Democrats change your ways."

This is disturbing. The Republicans, while they have indeed been working hard, have also been winning partly because Democrats have been leaving change on the table.

(BTW, could someone explain the "When Harry Met Sally" reference in the Powerline speculation on Ms. Coulter and Mr. Roberts? His Virtualness piles on, too. It smacks of sexual innuendo suffered too often by leggy blondes, if you ask me, and it enrages me when I don't get it.)

Anonymous helps out: These people are claiming Ann Coulter is only pretending to oppose John Roberts. The most famous scene in When Harry Met Sally is when Meg Ryan fakes an orgasm. Anything else you need explained?

Columbus Guy says: Quite a lot, actually, but give me some time to come up with it. I was missing the orgasm link (old story, I know).

LAGuy adds: I don't think she's faking. (Ann, that is, not Sally.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These people are claiming Ann Coulter is only pretending to oppose John Roberts. The most famous scene in When Harry Met Sally is when Meg Ryan fakes an orgasm. Anything else you need explained?

9:29 AM, August 04, 2005  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Quite a lot, actually, but give me some time to come up with it. I was missing the orgasm link (old story, I know).

10:12 AM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter