Friday, February 24, 2006

Excruciating pain! Calm down!

Do you suppose it's part of the training to yell, "Taser! Taser!" at a target, who is almost certainly mentally disturbed, whether momentarily or chronically? Wouldn't it be better policy to say something like, "Look at the bunnies, Lenny"?

UPDATE: Anonymous kindly contributes the correct line, "Tell me about the rabbits, George."

I'm embarrased to say I don't have the volume on my shelf (although not nearly as embarrassed as Steinbeck should be for "Cup of Gold"), although at this point everything's in boxes, anyway, and I do suspect it's there.

In any case, it could have been worse. I almost wrote "Squiggy."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Tell me about the rabbits, George."

12:15 PM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter