Saturday, February 11, 2006

A league of Ron Howard impersonators

Although the last episode of Arrested Development (four strung together for a two hour finale) felt a bit slap-dashy, kudos for a job well done. Who else but Opie could make incest and breaking character so repeatedly funny? (Plus, I could be Ron Howard's twin.)

LAGuy adds: I'm acquainted with the two main producers, Mitch and Jim, and they have a lot to be proud of. The show started great and maintained its excellence till the end. (Mitch even had a fine Emmy speech: Thanks for the award, now let's start watching the show.) Even if AD is not picked up anywhere, they created a three-season classic. Not only would I buy the DVD, I'd like a full CD of Hung Jury.

PS. Ron Howard's twin? Maybe Clint Howard's. It's likely I'll meet you in a week, ColumbusGuy, so I'll have to see if you've changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter