Wednesday, May 23, 2007

J & B

Gotta go with Jordin on American Idol. I didn't think either contestant was that impressive, but I give her the edge since she was better on the last number, "This Is My Now."

Speaking of which, so they finally have a big songwriting competition, and this won? Thousands applied and the best they could find was a generic pile of cliches?

I'd expect Jordin to win anyway, since she'll probably get most of the Melinda vote. In fact, the final results show should less exciting than usual. Doesn't matter, I'll be watching Lost.

1 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

"generic pile of cliches" would be a good name for a band.

I'll start watching this show when the contestants starting biting the heads off of bats.

3:33 PM, May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter