Monday, October 01, 2007

Not Watching My P's

I noticed something when I recently watched the indie comedy I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With.

In one scene, Jeff Garlin, the lead, talks to some schoolkids. On the wall behind him are all the letters in upper and lower case cursive. I immediately went to the Q's, since I recall from my childhood that an upper case cursive Q looks like a big 2, even though no one writes it that way.

To my surprise, the cursive people have given up, and it now just looks like a big Q, as it should have to begin with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you bored by the movie?

8:34 PM, October 01, 2007  
Blogger LAGuy said...

It sounds like it, but not really. It's no classic, and there's way too much Marty-like sad sack nonsense, but at 80 minutes, it's over too fast to get bored.

9:41 PM, October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter