Friday, May 01, 2009

Vanity Plate Of The Month

On a BMW: ZENDOC.

This guy is trying to hard. Compare this to the proctologist's ASSMAN plate on Seinfeld. That guy is probably a lot more Zen.

Also, on an Escalade: M Tire.

Is this some sort of pun, or is this guy the Michelin Man.

I also saw on a Mini Cooper ME2VOUS. Isn't the VOUS a little formal?

Saw a HOSRMAN. I think he's a guy who likes horses but can't spell.

Saw GM GM GM but I didn't catch the make of the car.

Saw a Prius with SERVANA. Obviously something to do with Nirvana. Does this Prius owner figure if we SERve will end up with nirVANA?

1 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

I think the metal in my head makes me read these plates differently.

ZEN should only be allowed on motorcycle plates

The Escalade owner is so exhausted from paying for his Escalade and couldn't quite finish the thought on his plate application.

Likewise, I think the Mini Cooper owner is extremely nervous and the handwriting in his/her plate application was jumpy and misread.

HOSRMAN is either Doug or Bob McKenzie, eh.

Maybe the Prius owner is an acolyte of Wheel of Fortune (though you think they'd be able to count letters)

(I actually don't have any metal in my head- its in my hand- though my wife has always suggested that the surgeon may have misplaced it)

4:57 AM, May 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter