Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Vanity Plate Of The Month

Here's a pretty cool plate I saw on a light blue VW: GREW V.

Saw another Volkswagen with this: VW 4 ET. I assume ET is someone's initials, and not the being from another planet. That said, I find this kind of tasteless. I have enough trouble with people inscribing books that they give as gifts. For ET to have to drive around while the world is reminded she received this from someone is worse. (Or ET could have bought it for herself, but why does she need to be reminded every day.)

Saw yet another VW with NUBEETL. Is there something about this brand that makes its owner want to tell the world?

On a Prius, saw LIV+MOD. Live in the mode? Live and Mod? Live modern? A gal named Liv involved? Don't know, but I know someone thinks it's cool.

Also saw RLE BH. Could this person be from Beverly Hills? Could this person even be R. Lee Ermey?

I saw a Lexus with WPGITCH. Does this guy have an itch for WPG (whatever that is) or is his name W. P. Gitch?

Finally, an I[heart]SPAWN, which is all too self-explanatory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter