Sunday, March 07, 2010

If I Ran The Zoo

Oscars tonight. For the record, here's what I'd vote for if I were in the Academy. If I leave out an award it's because I missed too many of the nominees to make an informed choice.

Visual Effects: Avatar

Art Direction: The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus

Music: Fantastic Mr. Fox

Song: "Almost There"

Sound Editing and Sound Mixing (like there's a difference): Star Trek

Cinematography: Avatar

Animated Feature: Fantastic Mr. Fox

Editing: The Hurt Locker

Adapted Screenplay: In The Loop

Original Screenplay: Inglourious Basterds

Director: Quentin Tarantino

Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz

Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique (though the part is such Oscat bait I almost don't want to vote for it; the gals from Up In The Air are very close)

Actor: George Clooney

Actress: Carey Mulligan

Picture: Inglourious Basterds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter