Monday, March 01, 2010

No Mo Coco

Now that the damn Winter Olympics are over, we can get down to the real competition--Letterman versus Leno.

Leno whipped Letterman up and down the street for years, but is his reputation tarnished enough, and NBC screwed-up enough, that Letterman can take him down? My guess is Leno still has what it takes (even if I can't see it) to win, but for the first time in years Letterman has an opening. And the guest list for this week leans Letterman, seems to me.

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tonight I know I'll be watching Bill Murray on Letterman. The question is what happens next week when the guests go back to normal.

3:00 AM, March 01, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This question is a problem for me, since, imho, Letterman was funnier and smarter the whole time.

9:38 AM, March 01, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How will Leno at 1130 expunge the horrible memory of Leno at 10.

On the other Dave is cooler the crankier and more courting of controversy he becomes

6:47 PM, March 01, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter