Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Years After

I hate to do this, but whenever there are predictions on this blog, we follow through, and not just for the correct ones.

I stumbled across this comment from AAGuy. It was regarding a post from April 2008 about how Obama is overrated as a campaigner, since it's just as much luck as anything. My main example was Bill Clinton, thought a political genius in the 90s, considered a political moron when he spoke out against Obama a decade later. AAGuy's comment:

Prediction: 2 years from now it will be announced that Bill Jeff clinton has been diagnosed with Alzheimers. (Longer if he is First Gentleman)

I'll give you to the end of the year, but let's face it, the guy was just arguing his case as always, but was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill Clinton is one of the Guys? Not sure whether to commend you, condemn you, or have you tested.

4:49 AM, July 21, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I admit that my prediction was hyperbolic. (unless of course we have news in the next 5 months)

AAGuy

11:03 PM, July 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter