Friday, March 11, 2011

Leftover Vanity Plates Of The Month

On an Audi A4:  A FOUR.  Hey, it's already on your car.

On a Mercedes:  370.  Rare you see just numbers on a vanity plate. And isn't 370 a Nissan?

Saw MISS VOD.  Not sure what that stands for, but I don't like the look of it.

6AAM666.  I don't think this is a vanity plate, but who knows?

Drove by a parked car with GOLDGOO.  Could that be right?  It's possible the last letter was a D, though I'm not sure if that makes it better.

AMSOIL4.  Is this American soil, or is he literally made of soil?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Devil's In My Car.

8:31 AM, March 11, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the Voice of Death too

11:10 AM, March 11, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big deal Mr. Mercedes- 369 Californians rank higher than you no matter how fancy your goddamn car is.

11:11 AM, March 11, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw a plate yesterday, "I GETIT N"

I thought they had officials review these things for off color implications? Or is it sort of a judicial review thing, looking for any possibly non-obscene interpretation that will do?

12:00 PM, March 16, 2011  
Blogger LAGuy said...

I suppose if it's obvious and direct they'll stop it. (Does a computer have a list, or is there someone who reads through all the requests?) But almost anything can have a dirty implication.

12:25 PM, March 16, 2011  
Blogger Granny-Guru said...

We get lots of traffic related plates, like:

HATE 2W8

IMBZBZ2

L8 2 WRK

URBHND

So, I was pleasantly surprised to see this one:

UGO 1ST

3:08 PM, March 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter