Friday, April 01, 2011

Vanity Plates Of The Month

On a Lexus:  HT FDGE.  I had to see who was behind the wheel.  It was driven by what seemed to be an elderly Jewish lady.

FTHROF5.  Guess he can't have any more.  Or has to buy a new car if he does. (I'm reminded of the joke where the husband says "Goodnight, mother of four," and she says "Goodnight, father of two.")

SPL4CE.  I assume this is "splice" with a 4 in it, but beyond that, you got me.

40 ACT.  At first I thought someone was bragging about her ACT scores, but I don't believe they go that high.  Is it someone who just turned 40 wants to act on it?

ICATR4U.  I think I'm gonna be sick.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

40 ACT is a boring rich securities lawyer

5:30 AM, April 01, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Investment Company Act of 1940.

He (or she) is a mutual fund person (likely a lawyer, but not necessarily.)

8:14 PM, April 01, 2011  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

On the same note, I saw a baby blue Bentley coupe yesterday with MKT WZRD. No argument from me.

3:38 PM, April 02, 2011  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

Oh, and folks often use a 4 in place of an "A". Though what SPLACE means is still beyond me.

3:42 PM, April 02, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter