Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quarter Mill

I don't announce these milestones much any more, but let me note that Pajama Guy has just gotten our 250,000th hit (since we started counting).  Okay, maybe we don't get the same amount of views that the biggest blogs do, but we like to think that, like Spinal Tap, our appeal is more selective.  We get a smart reader who won't go to just any blog.

Actually, we've got a fair number of regular readers, and I'd like to thank you all for your visits.  Please feel free to leave a comment, and also feel free to spread the word to others about what's going on here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When's the next time you'll announce. At half a million? Or maybe just 333,333.

12:54 AM, January 14, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say prime numbers.

Code word: rewee

4:38 AM, January 14, 2012  
Blogger New England Guy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:08 AM, January 14, 2012  
Blogger New England Guy said...

[gd typos.....]

I want to know when we hit 277,658

its my lucky number

Thanky you Marty Feldman

5:09 AM, January 14, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter