Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Continual Community

I have predicted that Community will be canceled this year.  That doesn't mean I wish it.  But what else am I to think when its fourth season will only start on February 7th and have an abbreviated run of 13 episodes?

So I'm glad to hear NBC's Bob Greenblatt just said "we're absolutely hopeful it will lead to a fifth season. I'd love nothing more than to see it continue." Sure, this is the kind of smoke that any boss would blow, but since Community is my favorite sitcom on the air, I'll grasp at whatever straws are offered.

We've yet to see what the Dan Harmon-less (much less the Chevy Chase-less) Community looks like, but I think there'll be enough continuity so the show won't completely fall apart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fear for this.
-Is it Roseanne winning the lottery?
-Will we have touching scenes about the characters?
-Will we have a lot of fart and sex jokes?
-All Chang all the time?

Maybe an episode all in subtitles?

The FX version of Community?

Graduation and taking the characters into the real sitcom world.

Abed and Troy get married.

Wacky guest stars!

7:16 AM, January 08, 2013  
Blogger LAGuy said...

We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.

8:27 AM, January 08, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter