Saturday, July 13, 2013

Define Your Terms.

I was surprised when the Hollywood Reporter called something I thought idiotic a "truly great idea," but that was just a difference of opinion.

Now they report that Jean-Ralphio Saperstein, the character played by Ben Schwartz (who's been busy on House Of Lies), is returning to NBC's sitcom Parks And Recreation .  Here's how they describe him: "the cunning evil genius."

Have they been watching the same show?  I wouldn't use any of those words.  Jean-Ralphio has always struck me as a slow-witted lowlife hipster douchebag.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But status conscious people like Tom think Jean Ralphio is a cunning evil genius and I'm guessing the readers of the Hollywood Reporter are mainly like Tom.

6:44 AM, July 13, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter