Thursday, October 31, 2013

Back from the Great Beyond

I feel like Patrick Swayze.

I'm not quite sure when ColumbusGuy became Someone Who Might Be ColumbusGuy, but since LA Guy is reprising hits and predictions, here's an old post I found when trying to discover the date of my demise:

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Barone takes note


So Ohio's going to set a new health care standard? He's right. It's a decent bill. But I'll believe these Republican boneheads will pass it when I see it.
posted by ColumbusGuy @ 5:05 PM


Guess I called this one right. This bill died in committee.

Suck it, Barone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't need new standards, we need less standards and let the people choose.

9:25 PM, November 01, 2013  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Totally with you, A. I wasn't using it in the same sense Dear Leader uses it. More like Bill Kristol, though that makes me feel almost as dirty.

9:06 AM, November 02, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter