Saturday, May 10, 2014

Introduction To Finality

Community fans were on tenterhooks. The show was never popular, but it still seemed reasonable it would be renewed for a sixth season (and a movie).  Alas, the show that was always on the edge of cancelation, is finally finished.

I was reading one of two recent guides to the show when I heard the news.  TV will be a little sadder next year.  There really is no comedy that can replace it in my heart.  I'd rather both Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory disappear, and I like those shows.  Speaking of the latter, at least I can watch it now as its being broadcast.

PS  The Neighbors was also canceled, surprising no one.

PPS And there goes Suburgatory. a show I sometimes watched (because it was in the slot between The Middle and Modern Family). I'm a little surprised, but not too sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Denver Guy said...

I'll miss "Neighbors," though I haven't seen an episode since the new year (just too busy). As for community, now I'll probably get the box set and watch, since I never got started and didn't want to come in in the middle. Speaking of which, at least I still have "The Middle."

8:03 AM, May 12, 2014  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Now I can finally buy the box set--I didn't want to buy it year by year.

9:04 AM, May 12, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter