Saturday, March 07, 2015

Older

So what do you suppose, LAGuy, is the second time the charm for Sutton Foster? Younger has a 40-ish woman playing a 26-year-old woman, with vagina jokes as common as penis jokes in a Porky's movie.

We can't decide in the ColumbusGuy household. ColumbusGal tolerated it but was clearly challenged by the premise. I think it's developmental on her part so I'll ignore her hesitation.

Since my development is arrested, that did not affect me and I more or less enjoyed it. Traditionally, this dooms the show. Regardless, I did find the vagina jokes to have a diminishing return after the fourth or fifth one, so on behalf of all men over all time, I apologize to all women over all time.

2 Comments:

Blogger LAGuy said...

Haven't caught it yet. Hopefully I'll watch it before it's canceled.

11:19 AM, March 07, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Not much rush (yet). It doesn't premiere until March 31.

Don't ask me how I saw it. I don't know. Technology has left me behind, not to mention movie and TV show release strategies.

12:38 PM, March 07, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter