Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Time Has Come Today

Thank goodness it's March 3, Election Day out her in Los Angeles.  For the past few weeks my mailbox has been stuffed with mailers from all sorts of politicians I have no intention of voting for.  (And if I was thinking of voting for them, getting their mailings made me less likely).

Even worse, for the past week or so I've been getting around five calls a day from various campaigns.  I can almost always tell immediately it's political because they're cold calling countless people and there's a slight pause before they respond--usually long enough for me to hang up.

Does this sort of stuff actually help?  It only annoys me. In fact, I'm so annoyed I almost don't want to vote and encourage it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter