Saturday, February 25, 2017

Raging Bull

I don't generally comment on what celebrities say about politics because, you know, who cares?

Still, I was intrigued by Martin Scorsese discussing the world situation today which, if you're curious, he finds "scary." He goes on:

Referring to the rise of global terrorism, Mr Scorsese said that the aftermath of the 2003 Iraq invasion "had created thousands and thousands of Travis Bickles."

"They say they have nothing to lose," he added.
Hmm.  It made me think of probably the most horrifying event of global terrorism in my lifetime. It happened one day on a September 11th.  And this may not make much sense to Mr. Scorsese, but I swear it happened before the invasion of Iraq.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you comment on what bloggers have to say about politics?

7:17 AM, February 26, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter