Sunday, April 02, 2017

Rickster

This is weird.  A new episode of my favorite comedy, Rick And Morty, was streaming on AdultSwim.com.  Unfortunately, it was only available yesterday--April Fools' Day.

This doesn't mean the show will now start its weekly airings.  As far as I can tell, this will be the only episode available until the season officially premieres on TV some time this summer. (And fans have been waiting for the third season since 2015).

I found out about it too late to watch.  (Though maybe someone caught it and put it up on YouTube.)  On the other hand, I'm not sure if I would have wanted to.  Watching one would whet my appetite for more, and I'd be stuck for three months with nothing.

I don't need to binge watch, but at least I'd like to know once the seasons gets going I'll be able to enjoy it week after week.  So stay in prison just a little longer, Rick.  Don't worry, you'll be out before you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter