Friday, June 02, 2017

Let's play another round of 'Who's the Biggest Idiot?'

Fact checking:

"Allegheny County was won by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in the November election."

And why is that relevant?

"I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris," the president said during his speech.

I can live with this logic. So, basically, Trump was not elected to represent California, Illinois, New York, Virginia and all the usual suspects.

Heck, what am I saying? He wasn't elected to represent blue counties.

Congratulations, LAGuy, there is no need for California or parts of it to secede. Mission accomplished, according to the Post Gazette. Works for me, works for America!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its fairly obvious who the biggest idiot is. Except perhaps to the biggest idiot.

4:13 AM, June 02, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter