Saturday, January 13, 2018

But I Still Insist There Is A Resemblance

Here's a piece about Michael Wolff's book on Trump that starts thus:

I read as much of Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury" as my stomach lining could stand, and then I watched Donald Trump's last rally of the 2016 presidential election.  Groucho Marx's old line came to mind -- "Who are you going to believe, me, or your own eyes?"

This is an outrage.  Anyone paying attention knows the line is Chico's:



Okay, he's dressed like Groucho, but it's pretty easy to tell the difference.  Chico has so few classic lines compared to Groucho, give him a break.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Imma gonna take you to your sister in my car

-Hay. I don't have a sister

-That's OK. I no gotta car

3:27 PM, January 13, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter