Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Food, Glorious Food.

What's on the menu for today?  Well, let's see...

November 12 is National Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day.  You know, I've never seen anyone order anchovies on their pizza.  I wonder if it's actually available, or if it's just on the order sheet to fill up some space. I have no interest in anchovies, on or off a pizza. (I'd still take anchovies over olives, though.)

It's also National Chicken Soup For The Soul Day.  No matter why you eat it, there's nothing better than a good bowl of chicken soup.  But there's a lot of bad chicken soup out there, so be careful.

It's also National French Dip Day.  I'm not much into French Dip, though I did once go to Phillipe's downtown, where the whole thing got started.

If you're not sure what you want, let me note it's also National Happy Hour Day, so you know where you can think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter