Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Good Day

In 2016 I decided to stop posting on this blog.  But it didn't take.  I started up again and soon was back at my same pace.

But I think today, on my birthday, I will finally stop the daily posts.  And this time I'm pretty sure it'll stick.  This is not due to any particular event--I've been planning this birthday surprise since last year.

This is not to say I will never post again.  But if I do it will be when I have something to say (now there's a change) or, at least, when the spirit moves me. This blog does have a decent number of followers, so I'm sorry if this is unpleasant news, but it's time.

Thanks for all the views and the comments.  Perhaps we'll talk again some day.

And since I share this birthday with Duke Ellington, let's go out with a song.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Denver Guy said...

Well, I'll still check every day. Happy birthday!

5:10 PM, April 29, 2020  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Thanks. If you need a fix, you can always check out the archives. In fact, they may be better now than they were then, with all the added perspective.

5:58 PM, April 29, 2020  
Blogger brian said...

How are you going to retire?
I already am retired.
So is this re-retiring ala Michael Jordan?

2:09 PM, April 30, 2020  
Blogger LAGuy said...

I'm not retiring from the blog, I'm just not going to blog every day. I remember when I started I wondered how I could do something new every day. I guess I answered that question.

10:28 PM, April 30, 2020  
Anonymous Lawrence King said...

The end of an era!

8:24 PM, May 01, 2020  
Blogger brian said...

My Boy Lollipop’ singer Millie Small has died

3:51 AM, May 06, 2020  
Anonymous S.G. Cheah said...

Hi tthanks for sharing this

5:54 PM, January 05, 2024  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter