Friday, October 23, 2020

Where We Stand

I haven't written much about politics lately because it's so depressing, no matter who wins.  But, looking at the polls--which can be off (a bit) and can change--it sure seems like the Democrats will do well, for both the White House and Congress.

Here's how I see it (ignoring early voting, which I don't like, but that's another post).  It's not exactly making predictions, since I got all the bases covered so I can't be wrong:

--32% chance of a blowout for the Democrats

--32% chance of a solid victory for the Democrats

--32% chance of it being close enough it could go either way

--4% chance of a solid victory by the Republicans

Sorry if the numbers make this guesswork seem more precise than it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter